You are eligible to donate if you are: 

  • Alberta resident or an eligible corporation, employee organization or union operating in Alberta

Ineligible to donate: 

  • Persons who do not reside in Alberta

  • “Anonymous” contributors – all contributors must be identified and a receipt issued for the contribution

  • A corporation that does not carry on business in Alberta

  • A municipality

  • A non-profit organization that received grants or property from this municipality after the last election

  • A provincially owned or operated corporation as defined in the Financial Administration Act, R.S.A. 2000, c. F-12

  • The management body of a housing authority

  • Metis settlement

  • School board

  • Trade union which does not hold bargaining rights in Alberta

  • An employee organization which is not resident in Alberta


 Questions? Email